The hassle-free way to fly
We might be small but we’re perfectly formed. Choosing Doncaster Sheffield Airport means choosing the route to quicker, simpler and straightforward scheduling:
- 2893m x 60m Runway with unrestricted long haul capabilities
- Open 24/7, 365 days a year
- No slot restrictions or congestion, schedules managed by ACL
- Minimal taxi distances and short turnaround times
- Fire Cat 7 (24/7) with Fire Cat 8, 9 & 10 on request
- CAT III ILS, excellent weather record, minimal delays, diverts and cancellations
- Able to accept Code F aircraft on main apron
- No terminal restrictions – able to handle 3mppa
Planning your flight
For everything you need to know about landing at Doncaster Sheffield airport, the UK AIP produced by NATS is updated regularly. It features comprehensive details of our location, services, facilities and charts.
Navigating in the area
Our visual flight rules (VFR) operators guide will help general aviation operators unfamiliar with the area and our procedures. Click here
Using our airspace
The listening squawk protocol will give you more information about using the airspace around Doncaster Sheffield Airport.