Fire risk assessments
FIRE RISK ASSESSMENTS
The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 came into effect in October 2006 and replaced over 70 pieces of fire safety law.
The Order applies to all non-domestic premises in England and Wales, including the common parts of blocks of flats or houses in multiple occupation (HMOs).
The law applies to you if you are:
Under the Order, the responsible person must carry out a fire safety risk assessment and implement and maintain a fire management plan.
- responsible for business premises
- an employer or self-employed with business premises
- responsible for a part of a dwelling where that part is solely used for business purposes
- a charity or voluntary organisation
- a contractor with a degree of control over any premises
Why not let our highly qualified and experienced Fire Risk Assessors carry out this arduous and time consuming task; allowing you to devote your valuable time to running your business.
More information Please contact: